Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Meet My New Favorite: LulaRoe Carly Dress

Dress: Carly Dress c/o LulaRoe Jane // Belt: Target (old, similar here & so cute!) // Clutch: BP (only $25!) // Apple Watch // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // Mules: Steve Madden (actually comfortable!) 

I have been over-the-moon excited to bring today's post to y'all! When I find something I love, I want to shout it from the rooftops, and this Carly Dress from LulaRoe Jane is beyond a new favorite! I first introduced y'all to LulaRoe last week with a casual look, so I'm excited to also show you how "dressed up" it can be too!

The Carly is a brand new style from the brand, and it has been selling-out like crazy, & now that I have one I can totally see why! This is the perfect combination of swingy and also flattering- which gets all the praise hands in my book! :)  One of the things I love about LulaRoe is that the dresses are cut more conservatively (meaning you don't have to worry about pulling a "Britney") while also being crazy comfortable. Also, every print they design is only released in a limited number of pieces and sizes, which means for the most part you have a one-of-a-kind look! 

Make sure to see my sweet and stylish friend LulaRoe Jane (she'll approve your request to join the group) if you want to snag a fab Lula piece for yourself! #LulaLove








I also wanted to show you this dress unbelted so you can get a real feel for the swingy style and the gorgeous high/low hemline! Fit Tip: This style definitely runs big and you can size down 1-2 sizes (I'm wearing a small for reference).



Dress: Carly Dress c/o LulaRoe Jane // Belt: Target (old, similar here & so cute!) // Clutch: BP (only $25!) // Apple Watch // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // Mules: Steve Madden (actually comfortable!) 

{SHOP THE POST}

Have a great day y'all! 


11 comments

  1. I love how you belted the dress - that print was made for you!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is a show stopper dress! I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so adorable and the print is so fun and perfect for you! I can see why you love it!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! I love the hemline and it looks so fun belted! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this print. Such a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is this dress on you! Love the tiered hemline <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest! I always love having a little bit of a sleeve and I love this print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress and I love it paired with that belt! Perfect match :)
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got a Carly and love it. I usually wear a l to XL in dresses but my Carly is a small and it fits great. I must say this is the most comfy dress I own. And by far the most versatile. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fabulous dress! It makes everyone look amazing and the comfort is unmatched :) Glad you love it too!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)