Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale + Ali Dress!

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Ali Dress // Sandals: Sam Edelman c/o Shopbop // Belt: Target (similar here) // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

Well this may be one of the happiest Mondays of the year- it's the Lilly Pulitzer #AfterParty sale!!  Y'all know my love for Lilly runs real deep, but my budget doesn't always match (#reallife), I these sales are a great way for me to pick up some new favorites at a great discount!! By now, y'all have probably already waited in the virtual line and picked up some goodies, but if you're still waiting your turn to shop- have patience :) For the first time ever this year, Lilly will be adding new styles on Day 2 AND doing special sales on Instastories throughout the day!


This is the Ali Dress and it is a major obsession of mine this summer! I love the pretty sailboat print and the easy fit. (For reference I'm wearing a medium) I do want to be real with y'all about the sizing and wear of this dress. I originally bought this dress in a small b/c the medium is a little too big, but when I washed and hung it dry it shrunk SO much! I was super bummed, so when I saw it at the store on sale last week I picked it up (one size bigger) because my closet was so sad without it! Just wanted to be honest with y'all to be careful with the wash & fit. 







Here what the dress looks like un-belted, you can see there is plenty of room! (#RoomForSeconds)

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Ali Dress // Sandals: Sam Edelman c/o Shopbop // Belt: Target (similar here) // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

Let me know what y'all picked up from the sale- I can't wait to hear (and get my new purchases in!) :)

Linkup Button


12 comments

  1. Such a cute dress, so glad that you were able to get it again. Happy Shopping!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I love how you belted it! I'll definitely have to jump over and check out the sale... if I can manage to get into it ha! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy after party day! :) Love that dress - it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every lilly print looks amazing on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and yep it's the best Monday of the year and love this LP dress-

    Katelyn http://www.theyellowspectacles.coml

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't help but think of you when I hear of a Lilly sale - you rock her amazing bright prints like no other <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress, did you take the first one back? I totally would have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute score, lady! This print is so fun!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man the Lilly Sale stressed me out! I have a few new tops coming my way though!

    Claire
    www.singlegirlsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so gorgeous! I am in love with the print!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)