Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Elephant Shorts

V-Neck Tee: Gap (my favorite!) // Shorts: Crown & Ivy (in turquoise and navy here) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Sandals: Sam Edelman // Apple Watch

I am such a sucker for preppy & feminine details, so when I came across these elephant shorts with a scalloped hem, you know I was all kinds of heart-eyed! These shorts have some serious stretch in them, which makes them perfect for your go-to weekend pair (and eating #allthefood). Since my tee is a little long, I decided to wear it half-tucked with no-fuss sandals and an easy necklace for a look that will take you through all your Saturday activities! Soccer game? Check. Grocery? Check. Seriously... you can tackle it all :) 






V-Neck Tee: Gap (my favorite!) // Shorts: Crown & Ivy (in turquoise and navy here) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Sandals: Sam Edelman // Apple Watch

Have a great day y'all!

6 comments

  1. Soooo could you like ship this entire outfit to me?? This is absolute perfect summer outfit for walking around the city. I love the scallop and pattern on the shorts and KS can do no wrong. You look fantastic!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great curled! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The curls are the only way I make it through this humidity!

      Delete
  3. Those shorts are so cute! Pink, green, scallops, and elephants!! Love it!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shorts! You can really wear them everywhere!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally, love your shorts and all your fun arm candy!
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)