Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Everyday Casual in LulaRoe

Irma Top (wearing M) and Black Leggings c/o LulaRoe Mary Allison // White Converse Sneakers (size down a 1/2 size) // Kate Spade Tote (similar here) // Necklace (similar here

If your Facebook looks anything like mine, then there is probably no shortage of products and brands inundating your feed each day. So when I started seeing LulaRoe popping up I didn't pay much attention to it- what was so special? But when one of my favorite fashionista besties, Mary Allison, decided to become a stylist my ears perked up! Mary has always had incredible style, and as I saw her style LulaRoe's pieces I loved what I was seeing. Then she told me about their "buttery soft" leggings and I knew I had to try it out for myself! :)

Y'all this brand is truly incredible, and now that I've gotten my first pieces I'm hooked! I wanted a casual weekend look that I could wear running errands and still be comfortable in and my Irma Top and leggings fit the bill. A little bit about the sizing: I'm wearing a Medium in the Irma, but could have easily sized down to a Small , but I wanted more of an oversize look :) And even though I took this look extremely casual here, I think my tunic would look adorable half-tucked into denim shorts with booties for the "transition" season coming!







Irma Top (wearing M) and Black Leggings c/o LulaRoe Mary Allison // White Converse Sneakers (size down a 1/2 size) // Kate Spade Tote (similar here) // Necklace (similar here

I also wanted to share a few photos of Mary (and her awesome styling!) so that you can see that LulaRoe is more than just weekend style! Mary has such a natural ability to wear clothes in a unique way and I always LOVE seeing what new ways she is wearing her LulaRoe! Follow along and shop her Facebook page here (she'll need to approve you!) and get ready to fall in love with your closet :)




Have a wonderful Tuesday y'all! I'm off to Gainesville to move my sister into her dorm at University of Florida- can't believe she went from a baby to a freshman in college in the blink of an eye!! This will definitely be a big 'ol day in our family!


3 comments

  1. What a comfy and cute look. It makes me excited for fall! Have fun moving your sister in--exciting times!
    xo,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute top, perfect for Fall!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friends is in LOVE with LulaRoe! I have yet to try any of their pieces, but she always looks adorable. This outfit looks so comfortable - perfect for a postpartum Momma like me this Fall.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)