Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Yellow Gingham


Top: Ann Taylor (Shop more gingham favorite below) // Pants: Gap // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop // Apple Watch

Happy Tuesday! I'm so excited to be back today with another edition of "Workweek Chic"- today showing y'all this darling gingham top & how to make it work appropriate! (It may be one of my favorite pieces in my closet)! 

Now I have to be honest: I am a bargain hunter most of this time, so I waited until this top was on super-sale before scooping it up (which means it is now sold out- boo!)  However, I have seen it popping up at some of my local AT stores, and you can always scope out Ebay or Poshmark :)  In the meantime, let's chat styling tips! 

To make this top work appropriate, I added my go-to black pants (seriously they are so comfy I could sleep in them!) and my Tory Burch flats. I wore this top for an afternoon meeting and then an upscale dinner with one of my vendors and got so many compliments on this sweet & simple look. My VP even said she loved it (which I consider the mark of a successful work look!) 







{SHOP MORE GINGHAM FAVORITES}


Have a super awesome day y'all! 


17 comments

  1. I love this gingham top! It's adorable and will go perfect into fall. Glad you were able to find it!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit for the fall! Also, entirely appropriate top for the author of a blog called Girl Meets Bow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dang cute!! I almost bought this! You've got me kicking myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top! I've been wanting Tory Burch flats for so long and I loved how you styled them!

    My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been obsessed with that top for a while! Still don't know why I didn't get it, but it looks gorgeous on you! Thanks for linking up each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a CUTE top!! Oh my... anything with bows and gingham and i'm all in! :) You look darling in this and love that you can transition it to work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is so fun! I've really been loving yellow this summer, and this yellow could be easily transitioned to fall too!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute top! I love the gingham.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great top! Love the color and bow detail!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This gingham top is too cute! Love the color!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all yay for gingham I have become obsessed. Second, I am constantly trying to get inspiration on what to wear to work so thank you for this!

    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is perfect for work and I love how fun it is!! Throw on a cardigan if you get cold and you're good to go! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is so fun! I love the gingham print and that bow is so you :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty is this top?! LOVING the bow and the fun color! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I hear you I am ALL about the bargains, I recently got a $280 bag for $25! And this top is not only a score but is it totally on trend and gorgeous and looks spot on with the pants and the Tory Burch shores

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! I am with your VP-You look so cute-gingham is a fav of mine too!
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute. love it with the bow, that is right up your alley!
    b

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)