Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture



It's often said that "comparison is the thief of joy" & when your a blogger it seems like comparison all too often is part of the game. Unfortunately, I often fall victim to these untruths and wonder "if only I had skinnier calves, smaller hips, longer hair..." - the list could go on for days! 

But then the Lord gently reminds me that he created me exactly as I am. Every curve, every "flaw" I see- they all we're loving created by our Maker- and "he calls me beautiful one". Oh y'all, how that truth humbles me every time! And when you look at yourself with that truth in mind, how beautiful and unique are you?! 

I'll leave you with the verse of one of my favorite David Crowder songs: 

"You make everything glorious, and I am Yours. What does that make Me?"



No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)