Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Southern Summer

Dress: Banana Republic (other color way) // Wedges: Banana Republic (old, similar) // Apple Watch

The title of this post is a little ironic, because I took these photos on my trip to Wisconsin, but to me this dress is a quintessential southern summer look! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get this look up quickly enough before the dress sold out, but I have seen it at my local Banana Republic (on major sale) and popping back in on the website- so stay tuned if you love it as much as I do :)

So what makes a dress "southern summer" appropriate? For me, it's all in the ladylike details! From the delicate ruffled "vee", to the fitted bodice, to the flared midi hem- this dress brings me back to the days of grace and simplicity (all things I associate with the south)! And perhaps, most importantly, it's cool enough to handle this intense summer heat! What is your quintessential summer dress?








Dress: Banana Republic (other color way) // Wedges: Banana Republic (old, similar) // Apple Watch

Have a fabulous day! I'm off to NYC for work so if I'm a little less responsive, that's why! But I will still get back to y'all as quickly as possible :) Just wanted to let y'all know! XO


4 comments

  1. I live in dresses in the summer, it's just too hot to wear anything else. I love the ruffel detailing on this, super cute!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I actually almost bought that dress the other week!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this dress - it's style, length and fit are so perfect! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)