Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Twenty-Five Fabulous Finds Under $25!





ROW 4: Tortoise Flower Earrings // Gold Bold Ring // Pink Drop Earrings // Tortoise Cuff (#truth- this is $28 but it was too cute to leave off!) // Turq Tassel Necklace

ROW 5: Coffee Tumber // Makeup Bag // Plaid Scarf // Letter Notebook // Clutch (I have and LOVE!!)


Y'all know that I am a girl that likes to shop 'til I drop! But I like all that shopping and dropping even better when I'm finding killer bargains :) So I though what better way to start off a dreary Monday than by rounding up some adorable, fabulous, colorful finds that are all under $25?! Yep, you read that right, under TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS y'all!!

Also, I wanted to note that a lot of the clothing items I found are from SheIn (this is not a sponsored post). I've recently started shopping SheIn a TON, since there are so many fun & trendy finds on the cheap, and I will have a post coming soon with my tips for making your shopping experience there a great one + styling some of my finds! But in the meantime, if you have any questions let me know! :)

Hope your Monday is super fly y'all!! I have a super busy week ahead, but so much fun content coming your way, so be sure to check in so you don't miss a minute of the fun! XO

{SHOP THE POST}


Linking up with More Pieces of Me



9 comments

  1. Oh my gosh give me all those shift dresses - I can see you wearing all these bright colored options! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many cute finds! I really love that one shoulder tassel dress! Adorable!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these picks, and I can't believe that they are under $25! Great round up!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leopard print shift dress is SO cute! I can't believe the price point.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving every single one of those dresses! That first one looks exactly like a Mara Hoffman and obsessed with all the tassels! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fabulous picks, loving all the OTS pieces and fun colors! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great pieces that won't break the bank!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love you taste/clothing picks-seriously, I never tire of pom-poms/tassels!~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dying! I HAVE to buy them all!!! Only if I wasn't broke...haha.

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)