Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture + Thoughts



It's hard to describe, or put into words, just how much the Lord has been doing in my life and all the ways he is shaping my heart and preparing me for what's next. However, I think this verse encapsulates all that work so completely; God has been showing me that above all else, he will fulfill his promises. It may not look like how I thought it would, but it's going to be better than I could ever imagine!


1 comment

  1. Absolutely love this scripture! Thanks for sharing!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)