Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Hey Y'all!

"Hey Y'all" Tank: gifted from a friend (same saying here) // Skirt: Loft (old, similar with bow, similar color) // Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylors // Crossbody: Old Navy // Apple Watch // Monogram: Moon and Lola (mine is an XL)

Hey Y'all! How was everyone's weekend?? It was really nice to have a low-key weekend at home because I have a TON of travel coming up over the next two months, so this time was relaxing and much needed! Thanks for all your well-wishes for Friday night... I think they worked ;) 

I've been really excited to share today's post, because it centers around this adorable "Hey Y'all" tank that was gifted to me by a dear friend! There's always a debate on whether Florida really counts as "southern" (and it's usually a 50/50 split) but I'm in the camp that definitely embraces all things southern- including my catchphrase opening line "hey y'all!" During my presidential year in Junior League, I pretty much started every speech with that phrase & it's become my identifier at work too :) When my friend Mary found this tank at a local boutique, she said that I had to have it (and I agree- thanks Mary!)

Also, I have to tell you how happy I am that I finally purchased a pair of converse! I've been wearing them with everything- from jeans, to shorts, to dresses and skirts! I seriously can't get enough of 'em. For sizing, go down at least a half size- they run really big!









"Hey Y'all" Tank: gifted from a friend (same saying here) // Skirt: Loft (old, similar with bow, similar color) // Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylors // Crossbody: Old Navy // Apple Watch // Monogram: Moon and Lola (mine is an XL)

{SHOP THE POST}


Y'all I can't tell you how excited I am about all the content coming your way this week! I've got a football kickoff collab (yes!!) as well as a more personal post- requested by y'all! I'll also be sharing more LulaRoe and the cutest pink OTS dress (that's under $20!). Hope you're as excited as I am! See you back here tomorrow morning & thanks so much for spending part of your day with me!

Linkup Button


13 comments

  1. Such a cute top, it was so sweet of your friend to pick it up for you. I am a big y'all user. Converse are such a great staple and I wear mine all the time!!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Y'all comes out when I go home and when I have two glasses of wine HAHA! As a Florida girl - I think we're southern :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tank! It's perfect with this skirt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit! I love pairing my Converse with dresses and skirts, it's such a fun way to mix up an outfit. And yay for football!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute top! Such a fun causal and cute outfit!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm digging everything about this look from the hey y'all tank top to your skirt to the shoes - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that tank?! And loving the bow on your skirt too! Cheers to a fabulous week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this look! The pattern on the tank is adorable, and those lowtop Chucks are my FAVORITE weekend shoe. Can't wait to see all the fun things coming to the blog this week!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love how all your ootd are so cheerful! You seem like a fun, enthusiastic, and optimistic person to be around! Adorable tank-top!

    Cheers,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes my day more than you know!! Thank you SO much for your sweet comment! :)

      Delete
  10. What a fun and cute outfit! The color of your skirt is gorgeous and it looks perfect with your tee!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This top is the cutest! I love all the pieces you paired it with!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)