Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Patchwork

Top: Collective Concepts // Jeans: Loft (my favorite jeans!) // Apple Watch // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar) // Wedges: Tory Burch

Umm, y'all, we are in AUGUST?! How in the world did that happen?? I'm only mildly freaking out over here! #NotReadyforIt . On top of the bummer that the year is truly over half-over, I'm coming back from the best girls weekend and missing the sun & sand like crazy! If you follow along on Insta or Snap (username: girlmeetsbow for both) then you saw we were having the best time ever! I feel extremely blessed that my college roomies and I are the best of friends and have built such an enduring, strong friendship. Our weekend was full of so much laughter and shenanigans :) 

Today I'm sharing a look both perfect for the weekend and for casual Fridays. Fun, breezy tops like this one are so easy to transition for different events and occasions! My office allows jeans everyday, but if yours only allows then on Fridays, then adding a colorful top and wedges is a great look to have on the ready. Don't forget your clutch for drinks after ;) And, if you'd like to take this top into the weekend, just swap out the jeans for shorts and the wedges for sandals- voila!








Top: Collective Concepts // Jeans: Loft (my favorite jeans!) // Apple Watch // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar) // Wedges: Tory Burch

Have a great start to your week friends!


6 comments

  1. What a super fun and different top!! Love it with those skinny jeans and wedges - just an all around great look! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks adorable on you and I love that the top can be used for so many different ways. Great statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable top! It is so cute and the pattern is so fun!! So glad you had a great girls weekend!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's August either, where did the time go?! Love this top on you! The pattern is so fun and so versatile! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling, Gentry! I love the shoes, and if I haven't said it yet, your new site design is gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and fun top, and loving that clutch too <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)