Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Summer You Can Stay

Tank: J. Crew Factory (under $25!) // Shorts: Loft (extra 40% off!) // Sandals: c/o Oka-B Talia // Clutch: Mudpie (tracked it down for ya!!) // Pendant: J. Crew Factory // Apple Watch

All over Instagram and blogs, fashion influencers are wishing away these sweet summer days and dreaming of fall. Maybe I'm going against the grain, but I LOVE summer (heat, crazy humidity, and all!) and I'm pretty much in 100% support of year-round summer days! (Good thing I live in Florida right??) 

Y'all know I love my bright colors and vibrant prints, so summer is my jam! Today I thought it would be fun to mix together some of my favorite shades- turquoise, pink & yellow- in a quintessential summer look. These linen peplum tanks are my very favorite (and currently under $25!) and are perfect and lightweight for this heat. My Oka-B sandals tie it all together perfectly (if I do say so myself!) :) 






Tank: J. Crew Factory (under $25!) // Shorts: Loft (extra 40% off!) // Sandals: c/o Oka-B Talia // Clutch: Mudpie (tracked it down for ya!!) // Pendant: J. Crew Factory // Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome day y'all! Only one more sleep until Friday :)



2 comments

  1. Love how comfy that top is! And the clutch is cute too!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree summer can stay! Lovely outfit

    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)