Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Paisley Print (On Major Sale!)

Dress: Banana Republic (on sale + an additional 40% off!) // Heels: Target // Clutch: BP via Nordstrom (just $25!) // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

Say hello to your work wardrobe's new best friend, this vibrant paisley dress! The cut of this dress is conservative enough for any workplace (add a blazer if you work in a more formal office setting), but the bright color says "take me out for drinks after-hours" :) Since this dress has a lot to say, I kept it simple with nude heels (that I can actually make it through the day in!) and a color-blocked clutch for those aforementioned drinks- because tote bags and bars don't mix! 






Dress: Banana Republic (on sale + an additional 40% off!) // Heels: Target // Clutch: BP via Nordstrom (just $25!) // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

{SHOP THE POST}



Hope y'all are having one awesome week! I have something fun planned for tomorrow, so make sure you stop by! ;) 



4 comments

  1. I love this look, so adorable and that clutch is perfect!!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute dress for work! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great work dress- and this could easily go to after-work events like drinks or a date. Love the fun print!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)