Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Beach Hair, Don't Care

Dress: Blue Door Boutique "Charmer Lace Up" Dress (also love this and this) // Hat: Seaside Boutique (love this and this) // Apple Watch (not waterproof- so don't dunk it in the ocean!)

Normally the Monday blues don't hit me very hard (I usually wake up ready to take the bull by the horns) but this weekend was to relaxing and refreshing that I'm just wishing I had more time to savor that loveliness! I was able to have a fun girl's night with some sweet friends I hadn't seen in awhile,  take a high-intensity Zumba class, head to my new church (which I love SO much!) and got a surprise lunch date with my family. So much goodness packed into 2 days, and plenty of time to rest  as well (#muchneeded). But alas, here we are starting a new week- let the fun begin!

When I'm at the beach, it may be the only time you will ever see me "let my hair down." By that I mean, that on an everyday basis i'm a little OCD about my hair (I hate if even one strand is out of place), but when I'm by the ocean I just let go and live by the motto, "Beach hair don't care" :)  So my friends, if you're as OCD as me, than grab a baseball cap, let your hair fly, and enjoy some relaxing vitamin-SEA



(Not pictured: the 10 year old boy who's board I borrowed laughing hysterically b/c I almost busted it on this thing!)




Dress: Blue Door Boutique "Charmer Lace Up" Dress (also love this and this) // Hat: Seaside Boutique (love this and this) // Apple Watch (not waterproof- so don't dunk it in the ocean!)

Also, If you haven't scooped up a pair of Converse shoes yet (like me) - now is the time! I was scouting Nordstrom's last night and saw that the Low-Top Chuck Taylors are currently marked down to $37!! (Yep I can't believe it either!!) I can't wait to style them for y'all soon! :)


Hope your week is off so a fabulous start!

Linkup Button


8 comments

  1. Your beach hair is too cute - I actually don't own a baseball cap and I so wish I did - I think they look so cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that dress on you, and of course your beachy hair! That hat is too cute and perfect for beach days <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you look so happy in all of these pictures! The dress is pretty awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like the PERFECT weekend! I'm craving a little time at the beach and totally embrace the "beach hair, don't care" while there as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baseball hats are my favorite for a day at the beach!
    Cute dress too! Love the colors & pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)