Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: LulaRoe Amelia Dress


Happy Tuesday friends!! Since we're all getting in the swing of a new work week, it only seemed appropriate to share a new "workweek chic" look to get you inspired for the rest of the week! Today's dress combines two of my favorite things- fun workwear & LulaRoe! I know y'all have heard me share a ton about this brand already (see recent posts here and here), so I'm excited to be able to share with you a dress that is not only perfect for the office but is also insanely comfortable (yes it's true).

This is the Amelia dress and it is so flattering on everyone! I actually have an adorably preggo girlfriend who rocks this dress like no one's business! Once again I love the length of this dress because it's conservative for the office, but the pleats are so feminine and fun! Oh and did I mention it has pockets?? #Winner :)






Dress: Lularoe Amelia c/o LulaRoe Jane // Heels: Target // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne // Apple Watch

If you want to get in on the LulaRoe fun for yourself, join LulaRoe Jane's FB here and get ready for the fun to start!



14 comments

  1. Very cute dress ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MEET ME AT SUNSET

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think i've seen a cuter dress!! I love the color and it has pockets - WINNING! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the pattern and the color of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress, lady- and those sandals are perfect with this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Lularoe yet, but this dress is STUNNING!! Love it!!! You look fantastic! Stopping by from the Trend Spin Link-Up!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this dress, and I love wearing it to work! That print looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dresses with unique, somewhat whimsical prints! This dress is great for work and play!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good dress that has pockets! Such a great work week look.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is so cute! I love the color and the fact it has pockects! It is a winner for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress!!! What size are you wearing? I am 5'4 trying to figure it out sizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm 5'4 as well :) I'm wearing a small in this dress and it fits perfect!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)