Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Date Night Style: Zaful Bell-Sleeve Dress

Dress: c/o Zaful // Heels: Target // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

So there may be something to the theory of "If you build it they will come"... 

I plan out my editorial calendar about a month in advance, so I had always planned on sharing this darling Zaful bell-sleeved dress today & chatting about date-night style (since this girl has made a comeback in the dating world!). Funny enough, I got asked out for a date #3 tonight - so fingers crossed the good karma keeps flowing :) 

Now, let's chat about date-night style shall we? Nailing date-style (especially in the beginning stages of meeting someone) can be some of the hardest occasions to dress for! There's that balance of wanting to be a little "sexy" but not showing too much- y'all feel me right?! This beautiful Zaful dress definitely walks that line in all the right ways :) I love the chic plunging v-neck in the front, balanced out by the sweet bow in the back, so cute! 

This was my first time shopping with Zaful (an overseas wholesale site) and I have to tell y'all I was so pleased with my experience! Shipping was fairly fast (for that distance) and my dress arrived in less than 2 weeks. The quality is great for the price (there's an extra layer of lining in the bottom half so you don't have any peek-a-boo moments) and the fit for this piece is true to size. As always, read the product details and reviews to make sure you order the right size :)









Dress: c/o Zaful // Heels: Target // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

{SHOP THE POST}


Alright y'all- I'm off to get pretty as a peach for tonight! :) Send me happy thoughts- can't wait to tell you how it goes!!

Make sure to keep up with Zaful on their Instagram & Facebook!


7 comments

  1. What a fun date night dress. I love dresses. Hope your date goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable dress! I love the fun colours and print on it! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress and it's perfect for date night... and bell sleeves are everywhere!! Have fun tonight!!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a perfect dress for a date night! Enjoy your night tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous dress on you, loving the print! Perfect for date night, and yay for date #3! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)