Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happiness Is...

Green Jacket: c/o Fancy Frills Boutique || Jeans: J. Crew || Tunic: Lush (I own this in 3 colors- so good!!) || Booties: Vince Camuto (almost exact) || "Southern" Necklace: Simply Southern

I don't know about you, but it seems like the world desperately needs a dose of "happy" right now! There is so much going on, so many thoughts in all directions, and it can seem hard to find the positive spirit in this season. But, finding the positive is something I think I have a major skill for (ha!) so today I thought I'd share a few things that are making me happy this week:

1. Spending 1-on-1 time with my parents Sunday- as the older sister I didn't get as much once I left college and was on my own, so I cherish these times with them!

2. I've got a jam-packed week of meetings, but I love a busy schedule that is full of events that give back!

3. I get to see my bestie this weekend!

4. Planning a fabulous mimosa bar for Sunday's big game ;)

5. The perfect green anorak I've been searching for (thanks Fancy Frills!)










Green Jacket: c/o Fancy Frills Boutique || Jeans: J. Crew || Tunic: Lush (I own this in 3 colors- so good!!) || Booties: Vince Camuto (almost exact) || "Southern" Necklace: Simply Southern

{SHOP THE POST}


Seriously though y'all, if you don't have a cargo jacket in your life, you need one! I've been searching for a good one forever, and this one is both a trench coat & a jacket, so it fits like a dream. I never realized how versatile it could be, so I hope you're ready to see a lot of it coming up :)

PS- I have a FUN new post planned for tomorrow (and it's something different) so make sure you don't miss it!

Linking up with: The Trend Spin Linkup


4 comments

  1. This is such a great outfit. That anorak is so cute! Glad you had a good weekend!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you find the cutest walls?! = ) Love this versatile jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, we all do need a bog dose of happy! You look beautiful, I love your jacket. So fun you get to see your bestie and what is more fun than a mimosa bar?? Nothing!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that anorak! It's too cute!! Great outfit, doll!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)