Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture



One of my hope this year is that I don't allow fear (of the unknown, of the task at hand, etc) hold me back from anything this year. I have so many hopes and goals, but I often get scared because they are new- and what if I fail? But I love this verse because it reminds me of the simple truth, that the Lord is always with me & loves me. And if he is for me, no scary unknown (or anything else) can come against me. So I'm stepping out in faith, and pursuing my dreams, because I know that I have the ultimate companion right there with me! May this be an encouragement as you head into your week too!


3 comments

  1. Just the perfect thing for going into a new week!
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great reminder!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this series!! Thanks for sharing!! Xo

    Kristyn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)