Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture



The past two weeks I've been going through the book of Joshua with my First 5 app, and this week was a heavy one because it was really focused on how even though God gives us grace and forgiveness for our sins, we are still accountable for them and it is not a "free pass." But what I loved from all the lessons this week, was the sense of hope that is still weaved though every hard & heavy message- that God is so good, so gracious, and so kind. That's why I love today's verse: because his mercies are new every day & it's a new chance to follow God's call and direction in our lives.

Have a wonderful day y'all!


2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)