Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

This and That + Early Spring Favorites

Today's post is a little bit random in nature- but I think that's what makes it so fun! I've had a ton of "little tidbits" I've been wanting to share with y'all, so rather than post 10 short blog posts I decided to add them all up in one post... TA-DA! So welcome to all of the random ramblings in my head and fun finds I've been loving!

{DRESSING ROOM SNAPS}
I had a return to make at the mall this weekend, so of course I popped into the Loft to check out their epic 60% off sale, sale! Also, I have to tell y'all that Florida was 79 degrees this weekend, hence the white shorts I pulled out ;) It is feeling like spring here and I'm not complaining!

Loft Floral Peplum Blouse ($18 on sale!) *Wearing size Medium but it does run big/boxy so I am ordering it in a small online || Old Navy White Shorts || Converse White Tennis Shoes


Also wanted to share the comfy new top I wore while shopping; I love the breezy fit of this blouse and am so glad I scooped it up from Gap. You can get it for 40% off with code "GREAT" :)

{FAVORITE FINDS}
A few things I've picked up/loved lately that are worth sharing...

This is such a random find, but I realized the other day that I didn't really have a pair of go-to black leggings and I needed to remedy it asap. So I did what any millennial does, and went to Amazon where I discovered these babies! A snappy two days later and they were on my doorstop and I'm now 100% obsessed! I would liken them to LulaRoe quality/feel and they are thick and not see-through. Total winners! Oh yeah, did I mention they are under $15?!

I told y'all... random as can be today! As you know I'm always trying to find healthy snacks to keep me on track as I "eat cleaner" and I'm OB-SESSED with these rice cake snacks!! I love hot & spicy foods, so these are are the perfect snacks! They have this sweet sort of heat that I can't get enough of- so good!

House Hunters on Demand
Fun fact: like most late-twenty-somethings I have an unhealthy love for HGTV, especially my all-time favorite show, House Hunters. This weekend I discovered that it is available On Demand and my productivity is flying out the window! ha. I love trying to figure out which house the couple is going to pick and seeing property values across the US (#NerdAlert)!

My girlfriends and I ended the weekend with a dinner/movie night and went to see "Hidden Figures". If you follow me on Instagram/Instastories than you've already heard me rave about it- but seriously I cannot recommend this movie enough! It's crazy to me that we are just hearing about these women who changed history and had such a pivotal role in NASA's history, but I am inspired by their story! You will not be disappointed if you go and see this!

{WHAT'S ON MY WISHLIST}
I know I've said this a million times, but winter is not my season (fashion-wise). Although the cooler weather is a nice break from our perpetual heat, I'm just not very inspired in the winter months- must be all that gray! So needless to say, now that the first hints of Spring fashion are coming, I'm going bonkers filling up my online shopping cart(s) to the brim with amazing finds! Here are a few things on my list for upcoming paydays :)



I'm enjoying today off from work for MLK day- hope y'all are having a great start to your week! :)


5 comments

  1. Obsessing over that floral peplum blouse! I definitely need to stop by Loft soon! And loving your wish list! That striped dress is perfect! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. those white shorts and spring blouse is the cutest--I can't wait for spring!!

    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! I need to find me that second top! That bow on the back of the pink dress is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That peplum blouse is gorgeous, perfect with those white shorts. So fun! Loving your wish list, gimme all the cold shoulder dresses <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been watching House Hunters since the fifth grade! SO GOOD! Love that peplum blouse!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)