Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Lace Pants

Sweater: Loft || Pants: J. Crew Factory (Extra 35% off with code "THECOOLEST") || Wedges: c/o Oka-B || Necklace: J. Crew (on sale for under $20!) || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade 

Hey y'all! I realized that it's been a hot minute since I shared a workweek look with you, and that is far too long! I'll be honest, I've had some trouble getting inspired with my workwear lately, it just feels SO hard to get dressed for a professional atmosphere in the winter season. But, when I spotted these lace pants, it totally reawakened my imagination! Lace is just so ladylike, and in this gorgeous blush shade they made me swoon! I'm normally one to wear my darker piece on the bottom (you know that slimming effect & all) but I got outside my box and I loved the results! 


How do you get out of a workwear rut?







Sweater: Loft || Pants: J. Crew Factory (Extra 35% off with code "THECOOLEST") || Wedges: c/o Oka-B || Necklace: J. Crew (on sale for under $20!) || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade 

{SHOP THE POST}


Alright y'all, only one more sleep until Friday! I'm getting my old furniture picked up tomorrow in preparation for my NEW furniture coming on Sunday and I absolutely cannot wait to see everything all set up! :) 


7 comments

  1. These pants are adorable and they can be worn so many different ways! Such a cute look!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know about these lace pants from JCrew Factory?! I love how you have it paired with the black top - very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those re just so dang precious!! Love them. Giving me happy Valentine's Day vibes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute work outtfit! I love your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un outfit genial, me encanta!!

    https://adrianabohostyle.com/category/youtube/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh MY gosh, how cute are these pants?? I love them!! such a great way to wear lace!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)