Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Bundled Up

Chambray: Gap (old, similar) || Skirt: J. Crew Factory (GMB favorite!) || Vest: Old Navy (sold out, similar) || Boots: Sam Edelman || Headwrap: Francesca's (option 1/option 2) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Good morning y'all! We got our first cold-snap here in Florida this weekend and it was actually FREEZING! Sunday when I walked Buddy it was only 30! So y'all I had to pull out all of my layers and stack those babies on, because this gal didn't know what to do with that kind of cold :) I'm seriously obsessed with my head-wraps for those early morning walks, they keep my ears from becoming popsicles :)

Speaking of becoming a popsicle... I'm jetting off to NY today for work and the high is 29!!!! (!!!)  As in when I wake up and workout (I always walk a few miles in the morning since I sit in showrooms all day in meetings) it will be in the single digits! Ummm... I don't even know what to do with that?! I've packed so many sweaters, coats, jackets, and boots but I'm still terrified I may become ice before my trip is over! Any tips to keep me warm?! Please send them my way!








Chambray: Gap (old, similar) || Skirt: J. Crew Factory (GMB favorite!) || Vest: Old Navy (sold out, similar) || Boots: Sam Edelman || Headwrap: Francesca's (option 1/option 2) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have a great week! With all my travel I won't have a post up tomorrow, but tune back in on Wednesday for something i've been working on for awhile! Can't wait to share it :)



8 comments

  1. You are too cute! I'm loving how that skirt scrunches at the top like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll make it through girl!! The key is layering and don't stop moving LOL! The wind is what makes it tough :/ xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, Biana is right, it's the wind that whips around those buildings that makes it rough. Just layer up and you will be fine. Plus you can say that you did it! It was in the teens here all weekend, so cold!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! Enjoy your trip to NY and don't freeze! Wear ALL the layers :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this :) The cold temps are ridiculous!! Its been in the negatives here and I constantly ask my husband if we can move back to FL! Ha! Have fun in NY - I'm jealous! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your work trip and stay warm!! Glad you guys are getting a touch of winter in FL though - must be fun... just for a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, that JCrew skirt is one of my favorites! I think at last count I had it in 6 different colors? Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man, the key is layering (tights under leggings if you have ones loose enough!), lots of headwear, and good, waterproof but warm shoes (in case it snows!). Have fun!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)