Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Little Bit Boho


Today's picture have QUITE the story that go with them, grab your coffee and settle in :)

1) These pictures were a total battle of the elements! It was a pretty breezy morning (a "cold" front was moving in) but by lunch it was practically hurricane-force winds and high wind + this breezy dress was a battle of the wills to keep from flashing the onlookers! ha. The sun was also blazing so we had to keep location-hopping to hide from the brightness!

2) My photographer and I had been taking photos all morning and were starving and ready for lunch so we popped into this adorable looking cafe in downtown St Pete. However, once we settled in we learned that the cafe we chose was a raw-vegan restaurant with no meat, gluten, or dairy on the menu! (Oh an nothing was cooked over 117 degrees!) Y'all... if this is your thing, bravo! But for this southern gal, well it was an experience! By the end of our meal, I think I was hungrier than when we started... so we stopped by Panera and got sandwiches- #GiveMeCarbs (insert: crying/launching emoji).

Yep y'all- this life is always and adventure here in the sunshine state!! :) 







Dress: c/o Fancy Frills Boutique || Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot || Hat: c/o Brooklyn Hat Company || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade

Despite the breezy elements, I couldn't be more in love with this Fancy Frills tunic dress! The deep navy blue is one of my favorite shades, and the floral print reminds me that spring is indeed coming :) This will so easily transition into the spring as well, if you swap out your riding boots for wedges and your wool hat for a beach floppy!

Hope y'all have a fabulous start to your week!


10 comments

  1. Good job battling the elements because these shots are adorable and your dress is so cute! I don't think that a restaurant like that would make it here in Atlanta, we fry everything! I give you props for eating there and glad that you got some real food afterwards.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod


    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit boho and a lot of chic here!! I love that dress - so cute on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so darling with the hat! And I LOVE that you stopped by Panera--a girl after my own heart! My favorite was the time I ordered a panini and a salad at Panera and the guy was like "a you pick two?" and I was like, "no, I just want both."
    xoxo,
    Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern and colors in this dress are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the memories are still etched in my mind but you turned out gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress looks so springy & fun! It doesn't look like you're fighting the elements in these pictures so you definitely did a good job working around them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, props to you for going out in those winds to shoot! It was definitely crazy! Loving this dress on you, so cute! And that restaurant... no thank you. Glad you stopped at Panera haha! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL at being hungrier than when you started the meal, I would totally feel the same way! This dress is absolutely stunning on you, and glad you stayed safe in the crazy weather this weekend! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this adorable dress! Tunic dresses are my favorite, especially in a floral print!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)