Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Girl Meets Bow

Custom Tee: c/o The Greek Ink Press || Skirt: Loft (similar here) || Shoes: Converse || Apple Watch || Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer (almost exact)

This outfit (and all the sunshine) are pretty much a perfect match for my mood today! Even though it's Monday, I had such a sweet weekend that I am heading into the week so very thankful. On Friday I donated all my old furniture to an amazing local organization, the St Vincent House and then spent all day Saturday deep-cleaning my apartment. It sounds like the most "adult" way to spend the day but I am thrilled that I finally was able to get my place looking spic-and-span! Then Sunday all my new furniture got delivered and I am SO excited! My sweet parents came to help me get everything organized and set up (so thankful for you guys!) and I am just in bliss with all my new pieces that are helping my turn my house into a home. It's the best feeling! 



But enough about this weekend, lets chat about this tee that is almost too cute for words! The Greek Ink Press is a leading retailer in sorority apparel (I mean can you even with these bid day & letter tees?!) but they also create fabulous bachelorette gear too! But since ever design is created from scratch, they are completely customizable, so when I say the Florida design with that big 'ol bow I knew I needed to make a sweet tee for this very blog! It couldn't have turned out more perfect :) This sunshine state girl is just a big ray of sunshine today!






Custom Tee: c/o The Greek Ink Press || Skirt: Loft (similar here) || Shoes: Converse || Apple Watch || Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer (almost exact)

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Monday and enjoy this week to the fullest!


9 comments

  1. Your tee is so cute! Yay for new furniture, so exciting and such an adult thing to do!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to share how your place looks with the new furniture! I hope this week is as good as you are happy! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a great productive weekend! I love this adorable tee!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute tee! I hope you'll be doing a home tour soon so that we can see all this new furniture of yours. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is your tee?! Love it! And can't wait to see how your place looks with your new furniture! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tee!! It's so stinkin' cute! Awesome way to spend your weekend - giving and cleaning! :) You should do a home tour soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely plan to! I have a few more pieces to put into place - so crossing my fingers it's all done by my birthday in March!

      Delete
  7. omg--your shirt is the cutest thing! enjoy all your home essentials!--Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect and so you!! Seriously, a clean house can make you feel like a new person - can't wait to see some of the furniture hopefully!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)