Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Resort Ready with Barbara Gerwit


This past week was the coldest Florida has faced this "winter" and it was a chilly one y'all! So as soon as the warmth began to return, I made a choice… I was dressing for Spring whether the weather agreed or not! I mean, it's pretty much a scientific fact that if you dress for it, it will come- right?! ;)

So, now that I'm on a one-woman campaign to bring the Spring, these was no better brand to get colorful in than the fabulous Barbara Gerwit! You can find Barbara Gerwit in resorts and boutiques throughout the Sunshine State and I am always attracted to her bright prints and patterns! A bonus for this Gator girl is that this dress is perfect for football games in the Swamp- now that is a win-win! :) So what do you think, are you feeling Spring coming on?!












Dress: ℅ Barbara Gerwit  // Wedges: Steve Madden (love these) // Necklace: Iris Apfel (on sale for under $20!) // Watch: Bellezza // Ring: Bellezza (similar


Image Map

26 comments

  1. Is that Lakeland? My mom grew up there and we visited all the time, until my grandparents had to move closer to family! It is so beautiful there! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great eye Sarah! My photographer (my Aunt) lives in Lakeland so we often meet there when we do photos :) It's a cute little town!

      Delete
  2. So ready for spring, it's currently snowing. Ugh. Love your dress, the colors are fab!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! No more snow!! ha! Hope you are staying warm! :)

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! This dress was made for you and I love how spring ready you are! This look just makes me happy!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marianne! I don't think one can be sad in this dress :) XO

      Delete
  4. This dress is too cute, and it looks great on you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffani! So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  5. That dress is so pretty and the colors are gorgeous! I love your attitude towards spring. I'm more than ready for it to come also!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! So glad you visited and I hope Spring comes soon for you too! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! PS- Your name is so cute! :)

      Delete
  7. Your dress is so pretty and super ready for spring (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely feels like Spring down here- EIGHTY degrees today! :) Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  8. I am LOVING this dress! Looks so perfect on you. Barbara Gerwit does no wrong!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree- she's a new favorite of mine!! :)

      Delete
  9. I LOVE that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the print of that dress paired with your necklace! Very pretty!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! Sometimes you have to pile on the print... ya know?! :) XO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)