Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ruffled Red

Red Blouse: Loft (on sale + additional 60% off!!) || Jeans: J. Crew "Toothpick" || Wedges: J. Crew Factory || Apple Watch || Bracelet: Alex & Ani "Godmother" Charm Bracelet (gift from my best friend!) || Pearls: Imperial Pearls

Sharing the last of my holiday photos and I have to say, it makes me a little sad! The holidays are such a special time of year that I've loved stretching them out a little longer and reliving the holiday cheer through these pictures :) 

Today's look is actually what I wore on Christmas day, but I also think it would be perfect for a casual Friday look at the office. I adore dressing up denim for work. When I was younger I lived in dresses, and I could probably count on one hand the number of times I wore jeans in college, but the older I get the more I see value in my denim and how versatile it really is! From a low-key weekend running errands to a sassy night out, good denim can really take you anywhere!

Also, I feel like I've been a failure of a #SouthernGirl because I just got my first pair of pearl studs & a necklace! I've always love the classic and timeless look of pearls, but had yet to invest in a piece. I bit the bullet as a Christmas gift to myself, and now I don't know how I lived without them!







Red Blouse: Loft (on sale + additional 60% off!!) || Jeans: J. Crew "Toothpick" || Wedges: J. Crew Factory || Apple Watch || Bracelet: Alex & Ani "Godmother" Charm Bracelet (gift from my best friend!) || Pearls: Imperial Pearls

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope you have a great weekend in store! It's still going to be in the mid-70's here so I'm pulling out the sundresses and no longer fighting the weather! ha. Whatever you have on tap- enjoy!


6 comments

  1. This is a perfect Christmas day look Gentry, and those pearls are stunning. Pearls are a great investment because they are so timeless, and you know they will always be in style.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great news is that you can wear this outfit year round! Loving the pearls with the red - such a classic combo! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red top from Loft is one of my favorites from there lately. Jealous that you've got such warm weather this weekend! It's been warm/gorgeous out this week, but we're hitting the cooler temps and cloudy days again just in time for the weekend :( Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's also perfect for valentine's day!

    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for Christmas Day! I love the red and you can never go wrong with the classic pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this top! The ruffle detail is perfect!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)