Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fancy Friday Finds (vol. 1)

via

Happy Friday friends and welcome to a brand new series around here, my "Fancy Friday Finds"! In this series I'll be sharing anything and everything that tickles my fancy & makes me take a second look, laugh, smile, or just get happy! You'll get a little bit of everything here- fashion, celeb gossip, recipes, travel & more and I so hope that it's a way to share a bit more of me, with you! I'm planning on this series being at least once a month, but will do it more often depending on the amount of fancy & fabulous things I find :) Sound good?? So here goes...


Fabulous Fashion Finds:

Old Navy:
My tried-and-true favorite retailer for trends translated for the every girl has started to release their spring collection and there are so many adorable pieces! I'm seriously crushing on this nautical striped lace-up dress, dreaming of sunny days and the beach in this pullover, and totally obsessed with how perfect this twill field jacket is (especially in coral!) #HelloSpring


Best Leggings Ever:
I posted these AH-mazing leggings a few weeks ago and I've never seen y'all love anything more! You are scooping them up so fast & I know why... they are amazing and the fit is phenomenal! For under $10 they are truly a steal. You can grab 'em here if you want to get in on the fun!

Classics With a Twist:
Every wardrobe needs those go-to pieces, like a perfect button up shirt. But sometimes they can get a little... mundane. So I had a "fall off my chair" moment when I saw this precious mixed-plaid button up! This is just what your workweek wardrobe needs to jazz it up!


Fun Around The Web:

Wouldn't it be fun to try Unicorn Hot Chocolate?

If you want to organize your prayer requests, these are the perfect printables! I'm putting them in my journal this week :)

If you are a Bachelor fan (the drama is amazing this season!) then you MUST follow Corinne's Nanny on Twitter - she's a trip! {PS- if you can't relate, then you need to hop on the Bachelor train :)}

Have you heard the news?! Baublebar is coming to Target!! The new SUGARFIX X Baublebar line is coming January 31st and is bringing over 180 fashionable styles to a store near you! You can read all about it here.

My favorite movie is coming to broadway?! YAS!

Weekend Plans:
My old furniture is being picked up today (saying goodbye to my couch, armchair, and bedroom furniture) and HELLO to all my brand new pieces on Sunday! I'm so thrilled to be making progress towards one of my New Year's resolutions of making my house a home <3 Seriously, it makes my heart so happy! I will be sharing tons of updates on Instagram/Instastories so make sure you're following along to catch all the fun!


8 comments

  1. I had heard rumors of bauble bar coming to target and I can't wait! Their pieces are already pretty affordable so I'm excited to their collection in stores!! Happy weekend girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun stuff! I love the new series! I want to see your place after you fix it up! :)
    xoxo,
    Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you're liking it- I am too! And yes, a home tour is totally planned once I get the last few pieces I am missing (currently hunting down an affordable ghost chair!)

      Delete
  3. New furniture?! Yay! Exciting! I bet you can't wait to see how your home changes between getting rid of the old things and bringing in the new ones. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun series! I had no idea BaubleBar was coming to Target! How exciting! I am also going to check out Corinne's Nanny twitter account. I bet it is hilarious! Have a great weekend.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute post idea-lol-new furniture--that does sound so fun!--Katelyn/
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baublebar at Target?! Ahhhh! And I need to get to ON to check out their spring line! I'll never understand why fall fashions are released in July, and spring is released in January but I'm still excited. And that pineapple quote - LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh have fun with all the new furniture! I did NOT hear about the Baublebar collaboration - that sounds amazing!! Have a great weekend :)

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)