Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Plaid on Plaid

Plaid Button Up: J. Crew Factory || Plaid Vest: TJ Maxx (under $25!) || Jeans: Loft || Converse: Nordstrom || Pearl Necklace: HSN (similar here) || Apple Watch

Have y'all ever heard that saying that a woman's mind is like a browser with 100 tabs open all at one time? Well that's pretty much what my mind has felt like lately! I think I kind of assumed that after the holidays life was going to slow down & chill out and that hasn't happened at all. I'm not trying to complain, because it's all joyful and wonderful things that are keeping my on my toes (bridal showers, baby showers, work trips, bachelorette parties, etc)- but I'm having the hardest time focusing on any one task because there is so much to do every minute of every day... and I just can't get it all done!


That's why I love having (what I call) "throw and go" looks in my closet, that I can pop on and run out the door when I am in a hurry (i.e: my everyday!) This look is the epitome of easy & still pulled together style. Y'all know my well documented love of the puffer vest, and this season I found a bargain-loving fashionista's BFF: TJ Maxx puffers! Sounds silly, but they have many of the hottest prints and patterns for under $25 in their vests #winning. I love mixing the plaid prints in my button up and vest to create this layered look- it's interesting but not too visually jarring since the plaids are both in the same color pallet. Now I just need cooler weather to roll in- fingers crossed for this weekend! :)







Plaid Button Up: J. Crew Factory || Plaid Vest: TJ Maxx (under $25!) || Jeans: Loft || Converse: Nordstrom || Pearl Necklace: HSN (similar here) || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


I've got a BIG event at work today and my product has to do well since we are the biggest sales volume planned for today- so I'm crossing my fingers and toes it all goes well! Any good vibes you send my way would be so appreciated :)


6 comments

  1. Yes to all of this!! I love that vest and am going to hunt our TJ's today! No, things haven't slowed down one bit since Christmas, it just keeps on going at lightning speed!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not heard that 100 tab thing, but man does it seem accurate! And love your pattern mixing here...really can't go wrong with some good ol' blue + white :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. plaid on plaid and blue on blue - it's like your speaking to me - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This throw and go look is quite put together girl, but I think pearls just do that to any outfit!! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cute girl! Love the plaid on plaid with the Converse! And every outfit looks better with pearls! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)