Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Cutest Custom Apparel!

Tee: c/o Jenna Benna || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Boots: Sam Edelman "Penny" || Vest: J. Crew Factory

I'm pretty sure it has been well-documented around here that I L-O-V-E a good monogram; so when I learned about the adorable Jenna Benna company it only took me about 30 seconds to know that I had to create a custom piece- and fast! Although they are most well-known as a sorority apparel company, since every single piece is completely custom made, they can truly make anything - including a fabulous monogram! You can pick you fabric, backing, shirt fit/size/style- everything designed by you! 

Since I'm pretty dressed up during the week for work and meetings, when the weekends roll around I love to cozy up in long sleeve tees like these. I'm all about the ultimate comfort factory while still looking pulled together (since I inevitably run into people I know, perks of a small town). If it wasn't frowned upon socially, I'd probably wear this tee everyday- it's that comfy! And I can't get over how fun my monogram is on it :)









Tee: c/o Jenna Benna || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Boots: Sam Edelman "Penny" || Vest: J. Crew Factory

So tell me, are you as crazy about custom apparel as I am? :)

Linking up with: Trend Spin Link-Up


3 comments

  1. This is the cutest sweatshirt. It would make such a great gift idea too!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for a good monogram, especially in a style that you don't see all that often! This shirt is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un look perfecto, me gusta muchísimo!!
    te espero en mi blog!!

    https://adrianabohostyle.com/2017/01/23/maxi-trench-burdeos/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)