Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture + An Invitation



It may sound a teeny bit cliche, but friends there is nothing more important than community in this walk of ours. There are so many times in my life when I've stumbled, faced heartbreak, and just plain needed support and the community I've developed has been there to walk beside me and lift me up when I needed it. Even more important? The Lord CALL us to create community with one another and spur each other on in our pursuit of him. I mean how's that for motivation?!

That's why I am thrilled to invite y'all to a very special event taking place in April: Living Proof Live Orlando! You may have heard of the fabulous woman behind this 2 day event, Beth Moore (she's kind of a celeb in the Christian speaker/writer world!), but even if you haven't this weekend is sure not to be missed! It's basically a 2 day live bible study with Beth that will reinvigorate and motivate your walk with the Lord (or perhaps lead you to crave a walk with Him!) while building community among all the women who attend. How amazing does that sound?! I'm so proud that my bestie (and my biggest motivator and inspiration) is on the host team for Orlando and has spent months with her team praying and planning over this weekend- it's sure to be incredible!

If you're interested you can learn more here: Living Proof Live Orlando & scoop up your tickets at an early bird price through the end of the month.

If you can join me at this amazing event be sure to let me know! I'd love to say hi :)


3 comments

  1. That sounds like so much fun, Gentry! I wish I could go! Happy Sunday!
    xoxo,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were closer! It would be so much fun to attend together :)

      Delete
  2. that sounds awesome! I hope you have a great time and God bless each of you

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)