Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

One.


Happy Birthday Girl Meets Bow!! Y'all I cannot even believe that this little 'ol blog of mine is turning ONE year old! It's hard to believe that what started as an "I wish…" has turned into a creative space that I love and cherish. I cannot thank each of you, my readers, enough for coming each day to visit, for your encouraging words, for the friendships that have blossomed and the joy you have given me! And to my friends and family that have been behind me since the beginning (and were my only readers for awhile) - THANK YOU. Those are two words that mean everything. Each and every one of you makes this possible and gives me a reason to continue to nurture my piece of the web. I cannot wait to see what year two has in store- I have a feeling it is going to be fabulous! :)










Dress: J. Crew (sold out, factory version here) // Vest: HSN (sold out, love this) // Boots: Sam Edelman (my favorite boots) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (sold out, great alternative) // Bangle: Bourbon and Bowties  

Thank you so much for reading Girl Meets Bow- it means the world to me! Cheers to the next year!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Gracefullee Made

post signature

14 comments

  1. Congrats Gentry! You're so fabulous! I'd love to know some stats! Like how many daily viewers you average, what your most popular post was for views and shares, what your most commented on post was, etc! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alicia! I can message you some stats if you want :) Love you too!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, lady!!! love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I appreciate your sweet words! :)

      Delete
  3. Gentry, I absolutely love your blog! Your style is classic, cute, and always on point! I get so many of my everyday outfit ideas from you! Congrats and cheers to one year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline you are such a doll! I so glad you are enjoying the blog- it means so much to me! Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Blogoversary! So glad to read your posts and see your smiling face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny! You certainly have been a wonderful supporter to me and I always appreciate your kind words! xo

      Delete
  5. How exciting!! Congratulations!!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Whitney! I appreciate your support! :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats congrats congrats! What a fun post to celebrate your one year blogaversary! Love that dress and that color on you! I'm jealous because it looks so warm and sunny there! Once again congrats dear and thank for linking up with Celebrate Southern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! I appreciate your sweet words!

      Delete
  7. CONGRATS on your one year blogiversary!! These photos are SO CUTE! I love how perfectly your dress matches your balloons! ;)

    XO
    Grace @ Gracefullee Made

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace! I may or may not have planned it that way... ;)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)