Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 18}

Pretty inspiring advice curated by RoC and @PureWow
via

Is it just me, or was anyone else having a hot mess of a week? I just couldn't seem to get it together! I was so swamped I didn't even have time to look at my planner and kept double-booking myself… talk about holiday- brain! I really looking forward to a short work-week and lots of Christmas relaxation to get myself back on track!

Here's some things that are making me smile in the craziness of this week…



1. I love non-traditional Christmas attire and this sweater (from the never-wrong Lilly Pulitzer) puts me in the Holiday spirit! Pair it with these pants and these flats for a perfect work-week party look!

2. I've loved this reindeer sweater since I saw it on Grace's blog, and now it's on sale for under $25! Y'all don't wait to wait to click the "purchase" button… because if you snooze you loose!

3. If you haven't invested in a blanket scarf yet (and really, what are you waiting for?!) Aerie has a fabulous selection of scarves for under $30 + buy one get one 1/2 off! It's a steal for real y'all!

4. Can you believe 2015 is right around the corner?? Celebrate with these festive coasters and lively notecards to start your year off with color and sparkle (the best way in my opinion)!

5. Do you still have Christmas shopping to do? Check out my gift guides for your co-workersfor me (my wish list)for herstocking stuffersa lilly lover, and your furry friend that will help make your shopping a little easier! :) Good Luck!

Have a wonderful weekend & thanks for stopping by y'all!


post signature

2 comments

  1. Hi Gentry! Thanks for sharing the blanket scarf deal! I completely agree...this week was so crazy and disorderly for me. Hoping to get it together over the weekend so I can have a stress free holiday week. Have a great holiday! Can't wait to see what Girl Meets Bow has in store for 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragent Caroline! Im so excited for what is in store for Girl Meets Bow 2015 too!! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)