Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

Y'all!! I can't even pretend to contain my excitement (or the copious amount of happy dances) that are going on with me right now!! As you can clearly see, Girl Meets Bow got a HUGE makeover last night and I couldn't be more thrilled with how it turned out!

I've been wanting to "make over" the blog for awhile, so that when you came and visit it felt 100% like you were really hanging out with me (sparkly bows & shopaholic tendencies and all)! When I came across Ash from The Grits Blog I knew I had found the perfect designer to bring my vision to life! Ash was extremely easy to work with, available to answer questions whenever I needed, and super sweet! Plus she kept me in the loop throughout the process so I always knew how things were progressing. I can't thank her enough for the AMAZING job that she did! Y'all I so very highly recommend her!

Feel free to search around the new site, and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear your feedback!

Merry early Christmas to Girl Meets Bow :) And Merry Christmas Eve to y'all!

Image Map

8 comments

  1. Ahh! Thank you so so much for your sweet words. I am just so glad you love it - because I really do to! I love the pinks and blues and glitter! If you need anything at all just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the new design girl! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank sweet girl! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. I'm actually really obsessed with your new blog! It's adorable! -Mal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that :) Thanks Mal!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)