Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting Made Easy: For Your Furry Friend

I absolutely love being a dog mom- there is nothing better in the world than the love my sweet boy, Buddy, gives to me every day! Even on the toughest days, he runs to me when I walk in the door and gives me lots of sloppy kisses to cheer me up! Some of my favorite gifts to date have been ones I've received for Buddy, from him (he's a great shopper), or about him. So I thought today I would share some of my favorite gifts for the special furry friend in your life!


Striped Dog Collar // Bone Charm // Striped Leash // Dog Christmas Cookies (these are Buddy tested & approved) // Nautical Dog Bowl // Leopard Plush Bone // Nautical Dog Beds // Camo Puffer Vest (Buddy looks so handsome in his!) // "Dog Mom" Coffee Mug


PS- Just had to sneak in a shot with my favorite furry friend! Just love him so much- he's such a mama's boy!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

4 comments

  1. OMG that collar and leash are adorable, Winston may need that for Christmas! Great picks!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! I love the leash and collar too! :)

      Delete
  2. What adorable collars! If only my dog kept her collars clean.
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Buddy is such a hound and his collars end up covered in dirt!! ha!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)