Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Paisley Perfection


Thank you all so much for your congratulations and kind words on yesterday's "birthday" post! Your support and encouragement means the world to me! :) Although yesterday was filled with balloons and celebrations, behind the scenes it was a different story...



Can I be real honest with y'all for a minute? Yesterday was an "off" day. I'm talking a wake up an hour past your alarm, outfit emergency meltdown, too-chubby-for-your-pants, forget your lunchbox, spin instructor doesn't show up for class kind of off day! And I don't have these very often, so sometimes it's hard to understand them. But you know what gives me a silver lining? That it makes me so much more thankful for good days, like today! Days where you wake up chipper, the sun is shining (extra bright), you throw a birthday party for your co-worker, celebrate with cupcakes, and your spin instructor does show up! :) These times remind me to "start each day with a grateful heart" because there is so much to be thankful for in this beautiful life!

So I'm celebrating the good in today with a bright dress and a big smile! Because really friends, there is SO much to smile about! :)






Dress: Tracy Negoshian // Boots: Sam Edelman "Penny" // Belt: Lilly Pulitzer (old, love this) // Watch: Randy Jackson (old, great alternative) // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: HSN (old, this is fabulous)

A few more fun paisley dress alternatives:


Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Perfectly Coutured

Mix & Match Fashion

Stylin' In St. Louis


post signature

10 comments

  1. Ugh, I hate off days, especially when it is your birthday! All you can do is put on a smile and wait for the day to end. You look adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Whitney- fake it til you make it, right?! :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Days that start off poorly are he worst, I love your positive attitude. Life's little problems are just that....little in comparison to all the things we can be grateful for. Also, love this dress, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny! I like to think that a positive attitude can turn anything thing around (or at least get you through it a little happier) :) xo

      Delete
  3. I didn't have the best day yesterday either -- and that's always tough! But loving this dress!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope today was better Zelle! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. You look adorable! I see you on the Three-fer link up every Thursday and so glad I decided to stop by! Your style is so cute! I would totally wear your ensembles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you hopped over and I hope you enjoy yourself!! :) xo

      Delete
  5. What an adorable dress! I think we all have our "off" days, but it is always nice that you start fresh again the next day. :)
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)