Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Books in My Basket


If there is anything you never  always wanted to know about me, I bet it's what a bookworm I am! Am I right?! ;) Well it is the truth, I absolutely can't get enough of the book section and spend way too much time at the local library and bookstore. And what better place is there to store your books than a big wicker basket?? :) I'm about to start "Shopaholic to the Stars" but would love to hear if you have any great recommendations! Leave your suggestions/favorite books in the comments below! 









Tee: Gap (the softest ever!) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (same skirt different pattern, solid version) // Boots: Sam Edelman (I have to force myself not to wear them!) // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (under $25!) // Pink Ring: HSN (old, similar) // Mug: Kate Spade

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Bless Her Heart Y'all

The Fashion Canvas

post signature

5 comments

  1. Your love for books always brightens my day. As does your outfit that you can send my way. :) Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt is so cute!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are too stinking cute. Every time I stop by, I just adore your style and outfits so much! I love the navy and the pink combo! Thanks for joining J and me for the Celebrate Southern linkup! I'm pinning this cute outfit! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)