Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Brrrr... It's Cold Outside!

With temperatures dropping it's time to bundle up! But with Christmas gifts to buy (and only 2 weeks left to do it!) I think we can all agree that bundling up on a budget would be best ;) So today I rounded up my favorite & most colorful items, under $50, to keep you warm this winter! Enjoy… because baby it's cold outside!  


Multi-Colored Infinity Scarf // Pink Pouf Beanie (my favorite) // Orange Headband (under $10!) // Love Gloves // Striped Socks // Grey Infinity Scarf // Lollipop Socks // Pink Twist Knit Headband // Leopard Slippers (I wear mine everyday in winter!) // Happy Scarf (so cheerful!)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

  1. That beanie with the pink pompom is so adorable! I love these picks! Thanks for sharing! Stay warm! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love that pink pompom too! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)