Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture


I think this word, "rejoice" fits in perfectly with the spirit of the season we are in! Christmas is always a reminder of all the reasons I have to rejoice - the love of a wonderful family, the support of fabulous friends, the sweetest puppy-child in all the land, a career I adore, a community I'm proud to be a leader in, a blog I'm so proud of (and the best readers to boot) and most important of all… the love of a God who send his son to be our Savior. Is there any better reason to rejoice?? I think not friends! 

I pray that today you too can rejoice in the many blessings, big and small, that are all around you! 

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)