Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pop, Fizz, Clink! {Happy New Year + Goals!}



I'm so excited to share my New Year's Goals with y'all today! It's taken me quite some time to nail down exactly what I wanted my goals to be for 2015, but I'm thrilled with what I landed on! 

For this year, I decided to focus on less specifics (i.e.: "go to gym three times per week") and more on the "big ideas" of what I wanted my new year to look like. 2014 was a toughie for me, and there were far too many up and down moments, but I just have this thrilling little feeling in my heart that 2015 is going to be something special!! 

And friends, I can't thank YOU enough for making this year so special! I've seen Girl Meets Bow grow in ways I never thought it would and it is completely due to your support and positive reactions to my little corner of the web. This has been an incredible journey and I am so thankful for your daily visits and kind words! I can't wait to see where the next year takes us! 

So what are y'all doing to ring in the new year?? For the first time in years, I'm getting dolled up and heading out on the town. Bring on the sequins, bring on the sparkle, and bring on the best year yet!


Image Map

6 comments

  1. I can relate with you on working out more & being more kind. Those are on my list as well. Have a wonderful New Year!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great goals! Happy 2015!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Gentry!! You've got some great goals and can't wait to see more of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)