Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pink + Herringbone


Can you believe Christmas is in THREE days?? I am so thankful that I finished all my shopping and wrapping this weekend, so now it's just packing for home and relaxing with my family! Time to enjoy my most favorite time of year!

Winter is well known as the time of the year when women pull out all their black clothing. And although I do love some classic black, when the sun is already setting at 5 pm and the weather can be dreary, why not spice up your basic black with hot pink and turquoise? At least that is my theory! :) I love all the colors in this outfit- I think it's the perfect combination of brights and definitely makes a winter day much more cheerful! How to you brighten a winter day?











Herringbone Vest: J. Crew Factory (pops in and out as people return it - good luck!) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Sweater: J. Crew Factory (sold out, almost identical) // Necklace: Francesca's Collections (old, super duper similar) // Watch: Randy Jackson (old, love this) // Bracelet: Bourbon and Bowties via Salt Pines (in store, shop collection here // Ring: HSN (old, similar) // Boots: Gabrille Rocha via Zappos // Purse: Francesca's Collections

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

4 comments

  1. I truly love the pink and black for this time of year. Throws off the typical red and green that everyone likes to wear.

    Dine
    www.musthaveahandbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Dine! Thanks for visiting & Merry Christmas! :)

      Delete
  2. I wore pink and herringbone last year, now you've reminded me I need to do it again. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when we inspire each other to pull out our favorites! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)