Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 17}

via

Well friends, it's been a roller coaster of a week but we've made it to Fri-YAY! I have a holiday party Friday night, Saturday night, and a charity brunch on Sunday so it's going to be a fun and fashionable weekend! :) I hope you have some fun plans too! Now here is what I am currently obsessing over...


1. I was doing sooo good resisting Cyber Monday sales, until the sneaky Gap has the absolute cutest tees and I couldn't say no! I picked up this A-Line Tee and this striped tee (can never resist a stripe!) and can't wait to style them for you! 

2. Have y'all seen the adorable new elephant tees (option 1 and option 2) from J. Crew? TDF y'all! J. Crew has been so on their a-game lately and my willpower is taking a serious hit! Sidenote: I'm also crazy obsessed with these bow tees! (#nosurprise)

3. Still looking for the perfect Christmas dress? How about this adorable option (currently under $60)! These pumps would be the sweetest lil addition to this look. 

4. The crazy-fashionable Emily, has some crazy-fashionable friends, and I fell in mad love with this tunic she posted on her insta-feed so I just had to share it with y'all too! 

5. I'm absolutely obsessing over this new Lilly Pulitzer tee; it would be perfect under a puffer vest this winter and with shorts this spring. Don't miss out on a little pizzaz for your wardrobe!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Style Elixir


post signature

2 comments

  1. Sounds like such a fun weekend! I agree that Gap, and J. Crew are very hard resist!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their emails are like a siren song… ha! Have a great weekend y'all! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)