Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Holiday Buffalo Plaid


Y'all I am so in the holiday spirit these days I can barely stop my self from saying "Merry Christmas" to everyone I see!! I'm headed home to see my family today and Buddy and I are both doing a happy dance about it (he loves Christmas as much as his mama!) With so much going on, and so much cheer to spread, I'm going to keep it short and sweet. I wore this look recently and I feel in love with the subtle pattern mixing and the christmas-y feel of this vest! I have tons of ideas of how to remix it soon- but for now I'm going to enjoy how much I love this one! :)











Vest: J. Crew Factory // Dress: Target (last season, but this season's here) // Boots: Off Broadway // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (sold out, love this) // Watch: Randy Jackson (old, love this) // Bangle: Bourbon and Bowties // Bag: Francesca's Collections (in store, but browse their online collection here)

PS- One more reason I'm doing a happy dance… Girl Meets Bow is about to get a Christmas present (and it's a big one)! I can't wait to reveal it soon- but for now let's just say there is nothing I love more than a fabulous makeover ;)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

The Fashion Canvas

Bless Her Heart Y'all



Image Map

6 comments

  1. Oh Gentry, I am in love with that buffalo vest especially with the classic B+W Striped Dress. Great casual Holiday Look. And that tree is beautiful also. Though I haven't commented in a long time, I stop by your page often, just so you know. =)

    I want to wish you a Very Merry Christmas, my friend. May it be bright and beautiful! And welcome by to see my latest. Thanks. =)

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ada! Thank you for your sweet words! I am so thankful that you come and visit often!

      I wish you the very Merriest of Christmases! :) XO

      Delete
  2. Love that dress!! Merry Christmas!
    ~Christine
    Www.mapleandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you always look so great! I swear I wish your wardrobe would magically just appear in my closet!! I'm playing catch up - I hope you had a very merry christmas!! Thanks for joining J and me for the Celebrate Southern Linkup last week! I hope you join us again this week! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always too kind Susan! Thank you for making the link-up so much fun!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)