Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Pocketful of Polkadots


One of the patterns I love most is polka dots- I mean there is just something so innately cheerful in the circular little pattern! Now make those polka dots multi-colored and I just can't keep the smile off my face :) I thought this fun and cheerful look was the perfect way to end my outfit posts for 2014! I can't wait to share my new year's goals with y'all tomorrow (it's been so hard to decide on just a few!) and then it's onto 2015- and y'all I have a feeling it's going to be the best one yet! Cheers!








Tee: Target - Girls section (last year, similar in navy) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (old, same skirt different color) // Boots: Sam Edelman // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (my favorite & under $25) // Ring: Bellezza (old, similar) // Headband: Local Boutique (love this)

button


Image Map

15 comments

  1. What a cutie!! Wishing you all the best for the New Year!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Rebecca! Happiest of New Year's to you as well! xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wish it was still in stores- it's so fun!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit, love it! And I love that you shop in the girls section, I've started doing that too!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always find the best steals in the girl's section! It's a hidden treasure! :)

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! Wish I got this top, and I love it paired with the gold chain necklace! This reminds me of a look I did in the summer, def check it out! http://strawberrychicxo.blogspot.com/2014/06/funfetti.html

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda! I loved you look too- that lime green skirt is fab!

      Delete
  5. Loving all the colors!! So cute and the background is perfect!!!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when i saw this setting- it was too perfect! :)

      Delete
  6. This top! I have it too! So fun and colorful!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I can't wait to see you style it!

      Delete
  7. You always look so great! I love this cheery look! Where were these pictures taken? The background somehow looks a bit familiar to me!! As always, thank you so much for joining J and me for the Celebrate Southern Linkup! Cheers and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)