Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting Made Easy: Lilly Lover

I've never tried to hide my love for the colorful and bright Lilly Pulitzer, so it should be no surprise that Christmas, to me, should be filled with shades of pink and green! :) I've rounded up my favorite Lilly picks below… and the best part?! They are all under $100!


Large Pick Me Up Pouch // Florida Phone Case // Glass Ornament // Sunglass Straps // Riley Tassel Trim Infinity Loop Scarf // Lilly Script Earrings (great stocking stuffer!) // 5 x 5 Book // Gypsy Necklace // Tumbler // Seahorse Flash Drive // Handpainted Wine Glass

Thanks for stopping by y'all!
button

Linking with Elise, Zelle, Katie and April
post signature

22 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It would be perfect for makeup! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a perfect Lilly list! I need that wine glass and those earrings, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, who is pouring the Wine for that handpainted wine glass? I loved reading your list. The bright colors are sure to make anyone Christmas!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I agree, the bright colors are sure to bring some Holiday cheer! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the Lily Tumbler.. I have so many :) What a great gift list
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea! I agree, no matter how many tumblers I have there is always a new one to add ;)

      Delete
  5. love all the lily!!! You just cant go wrong with it!! stopping over from the link up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I'll take one of each! Great picks!!!

    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. such great picks! the prints and colors are so fun and cute!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! I'm so happy you stopped by!

      Delete
  8. I'm not a huge lilly fan, but I wouldn't mind that scarf underneath my tree this year ;) These are great ideas though, my roommate would love ALL of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scarf is the perfect gateway to turn you into a Lilly Lover! ;)

      Delete
  9. I LOVE all of these pics. I do not own any Lilly Pulitzer pieces but I just love her dresses for the summer! They really do offer amazing accessories and they are perfect for gift giving! Thanks for sharing!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne! Her gifts can't be beat :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)