Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

One Christmas Eve


I hope y'all had the merriest Christmas and enjoyed some sweet time with your families and friends! I LOVED being home for a few days and soaking in some precious time with my loved ones. I spent lots of quality time with those that matter most, and my heart is oh-so-happy! 

So, in the continuing holiday spirit (and the fact that I'm in denial that Christmas is over) I'm excited to share what I wore for Christmas Eve this year! I am completely in love with this Dolly & George skirt I wore, and I have a fun story about it! I ran into my sweet friend Amy, who I work with, at the Junior League of Tampa's Holiday Market this year. She runs the most adorable custom baby boutique in her spare time and I loved all her designs! I picked up this skirt in a toddler size and half-jokingly said "can you make this in my size?!" Well Amy was up for the challenge (I was her first adult-size skirt) and it turned out perfect!! I can't thank Amy enough for designing this for me, and I hope y'all check out her adorable shop (you'll love it!) :) 







Shirt: Gap // Skirt: Dolly & George // Tights: Target // Bow Flats: J. Crew Factory (these are super similar) // Necklace: HSN (old, love this) // Watch: Bellezza // Ring: Bellezza


Buddy and I hope that you had the best Christmas ever! Happy Holidays and a joyful new year from our little family to yours! :)


And an {extra} Happy New Year from my whole family to yours! xoxo



Image Map

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures and hope you had a wonderful holiday time. Such a beautiful skirt and I adore the red bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet girl! I hope you had a wonderful holiday too! xo

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty combo! Love the family picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  3. You have such a beautiful family, and I am so glad you got to spend some time with them. That skirt is so cute, and I love the story behind it!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)