Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

LBD


Y'all I had the best night last night! I was able to meet up with the sweetest local blogger, Jessica of Ivory Sunshine, and we chatted shop & life and had so much fun! It's amazing to think that the blogging community can bring people together like that- and I am so thankful for opportunities like these!

Now on to today's look… I think we can all agree that a Little Black Dress is the wardrobe must-have of all wardrobe must-haves. So it only makes sense then that mine would be from my favorite designer ever, Tracy Negoshian, right?! Like everything else Tracy designs, this dress is super comfortable and I love that it is made out of a thicker-knit ponte fabric so all your lumps and bumps aren't hanging out! Plus I can think of about, oh, 100000000 different ways to style it! Talk about a winner!










Dress: Tracy Negoshian (old, super similar option) // Belt: J. Crew Factory // Boots: Sam Edelman (wide-calf version here) // Necklace: Haley's Boutique, Raleigh NC (similar) // Bracelet: Heidi Daus (old, similar) // Ring: HSN (old, similar)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Gracefullee Made

post signature

6 comments

  1. I love the black and the cognac, cute! Yay for a blogger meet up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! And it was so nice to "talk shop" with a fellow blogger ;)

      Delete
  2. So cute!! Love the hint of leopard!

    xoxo, colleen
    Pleather & Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen! I love adding leopard to my look!

      Delete
  3. Love a great LBD! Perfect with your brown boots! One of my favorite color combos!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline! I love it mixed together too!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)