Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Southern Doe


You know what it's like to fall in love right? It fast and it's easy, and you wake up one morning and wonder how you ever lived without it. That's exactly how I felt when I learned about Southern Doe at the Junior League of Tampa's Holiday Market! Kristen, the founder of Southern Doe, wanted to create a line of outdoor apparel for women, so we didn't have to borrow from the boys anymore- and boy did she succeed! I love the uniquely southern phrases on each tee, and that they have so much personality in them. This tee I chose just spoke to my heart right now and I love wearing it for those errand filled days as I'm prepping for Christmas! Check out Southern Doe and let me know which one is your favorite- I'm sure it will be hard to choose!










Shirt: Southern Doe // Jeans: Loft (seriously the best ever) // Boots: Gabrielle Rocha via Zappos (old, great alternative) // Headband: Francesca's Collections (in store, love this) // Bag: Lilly Pulitzer 

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Bless Her Heart Y'all

The Fashion Canvas


post signature

10 comments

  1. Adorable! I may have to add that shirt to my rotation.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it Whitney! SO cute & comfy!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Gentry! We love you! You made our day with this sweet blog post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just adore y'all!! thanks so much for your kind words and support!!

      Delete
  3. That is such a cool shirt! I love the saying on the back! That Lilly bag is adorable too!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! It is such a cool company!

      Delete
  4. This is so super cute! I just went and looked at their website and love so many of their shirts!! Too bad it's too late to add them to my Christmas list! Thanks for joining J and me for the celebrate southern linkup! I'm pinning this shirt so I remember it when my birthday rolls around! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susan! They are the absolute cutest company! You'll defintely have to add them to your birthday list :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)