Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Monogrammed Mania + Cyber Monday Sales Round-Up!



Whew! I don't know about y'all, but this weekend was a compete whirlwind between the Holiday festivities of Thanksgiving, the shopping deals on Black Friday, and one of the biggest rivalry games in college football: the Gators vs. Seminoles (#gogators)!

Luckily for me, although the weekend was crazy I spent it in the most comfortable outfit ever- this monogrammed tee from Marley Lilly! I believe wholeheartedly that fashion should be both cute and comfortable and this tee gives me the best of both worlds! Plus it's no secret that I want everything in my life monogrammed (#monogramaholic) :) If you've never ventured over to Marley Lilly, what are you waiting for?? They have the absolute best selection of monogrammed goods! And on a super-exciting note, the necklace I am wearing is FREE with a $50 purchase today for Cyber Monday! Yippee!!










In case you couldn't tell how excited I was about my monogrammed look… ;)


Monogrammed Long-Seeve Tee: ℅ Marley Lilly (tons of color/pattern/thread choices!) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (my favorite pants ever) // Boots: Off Broadway Shoes // Necklace: ℅ Marley Lilly (free gift with $50 purchase for Cyber Monday) // Purse: Francesca's Collections (in-store only, but this is a great alternative) // Gold Ring: Bellezza (old, similar)

A few more of my favorite Marley Lilly products right now (a few of you may be seeing them under your tree!) :) :

Monogrammed Lightweight Patchwork Pullover
Monogrammed Herringbone Vest
Monogrammed Leather Cuff Bracelet
Monogrammed Baseball Hat
Monogrammed Bow Crewneck Sweatshirt
I hope y'all are getting in the swing of the holiday season! I have a few more gift guides and holiday outfits to share with you + tons of fun winter looks coming your way! I can't wait!!

AND… since today is Cyber Monday I've rounded up a few of my favorite sales below for you to take advantage of before they expire!

Marley Lilly- Free Statement Necklace with $50 purchase (while supplies last) & check out their sale section

Monday Dress- Free Statement Necklace with $50 purchase (while supplies last) & check out their sale section

Vera Bradley- 50% off select styles

Piperlime- 30% off site wide & 40% off sale items with code "CYBERSALE"

Old Navy- 40% off site wide with code "CYBER"

Gap- 40% off site wide with code "CYBER"

Banana Republic- 40% off site wide with code "CYBER"

A Cut Above Boutique- Tops from $3 + Dresses from $8 and take 25% off all reg. priced merchandise with code "SUPERSALE25"

Baublebar- 20% off sidewide with code "CYBER20"

Loft- 50% off site wide with code "MONDAY"

Ann Taylor- 50% off site wide with code "CYBER50"

L.Mae Boutique- 40% off everything with code "CYBER40"

Kiki LaRue- 30% off EVERYTHING with code "CYBERMONDAY"

Kate Spade- 30% off everything with code "CYBER30"

Lilly Pulitzer- New gifts with purchase every hour

Red Dress Boutique- 100 Site Busters starting at $10

Henri Bendel- entire site on sale- 30% to 40% off everything!

Tracy Negoshian- 30% off the entire website with code "CYBERMONDAY14"

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Bless Her Heart Y'all

post signature

12 comments

  1. Love the top you are wearing! So cute and fun!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smile is so contagious! And yes, the monogram is adorable, and I need more in my life!
    Carylee | more pieces of me
    Enter the $650 EXPRESS Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the sweetest compliment! Thank you and have a WONDERFUL day!! :)

      Delete
  3. You look so girly, and fun!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire (PS- Claire is my middle name)! :)

      Delete
  4. Super cute!! Love the monogram and love how excited you are :)

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is everything!! So stinkin cute :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it too! :) Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  6. Oh man I love monograms! You look so great in this outfit! Comfy but still fashionable and fun! Pinning this now! Thanks for joining the celebrate southern linkup!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a monogram queen too- just love them! :)xo

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)