Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Winter by the Water

Top: Loft (sold out, similar here) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (another option here) // Boots: old, love Sam Edelman Penny // Necklace: Cara Couture (option here)

One of the most fun things about being a Florida girl is that there is never a bad time to go out to the water! When I lived in Kansas (my first 2 years out of college) I realized how much I missed being able to drive down the street and see the gulfs and oceans- amazing what we take for granted right? I was just talking to a friend of mine and we were reminiscing on how much we loved seeing lights on palm trees and our Christmas boat parades... it may not be a snowman, but Florida Christmases sure can't be beat :)








Top: Loft (sold out, similar here) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (another option here) // Boots: old, love Sam Edelman Penny // Necklace: Cara Couture (option here)

{SHOP THE POST}


Enjoy your week y'all! I feel like I have SO much on my plate and don't know where I'm going to find time to do it all! Oh and I'm off to Atlanta Wednesday for work (just for the day) so that's going to be fun! :)


6 comments

  1. Love your striped peplum top, too cute! I love how people put lights on their palm trees in Florida. It's just so cute to me!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty nice that living in Florida you can go down to the water any time of year! Loving the ruffles on that top - so cute! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this top too and love it! You are so lucky to get to be by the water, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this top!! Great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florida Christmas can't be beat for sure! Loving this top, and that necklace is so pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that top! The hemline is so cute and love all things striped! And I agree, Christmas in FL is pretty awesome. Although I wouldn't complain about some slightly cooler temps. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)