Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ready for the Weekend with Shades of Gray

Tank: c/o Shades of Gray Boutique (get 20% off with code "GENTRY20") || Shorts: J. Crew Factory || Clutch: old, love this one! || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Zenzii Jewelry || Apple Watch with this band

Hooray for Fri-YAY! Right my friends?! Is anyone else saying, "thank heavens" that this week is concluding?? Don't get me wrong, it's actually been a fabulous week over here in St Pete, FL, but there has been so much going on I haven't had a minute to breathe! I'm so looking forward to taking some time to catch my breath this weekend - starting with the Lady Antebellum tonight!

But before I head off to do some (super awesome) dancing tonight, I'd like to introduce you to a darling new boutique: Shades of Gray. One thing I am so inspired by is getting to meet girls who are passionately chasing their dreams- and that's exactly the story behind this boutique! Best friends since the 4th grade (so sweet), two lifelong friends decided to throw caution to the wind and follow their passion to curate an online, trendsetting fashion boutique. How many of us have dreams that we have yet to chase? I know I'm guilty! But when I hear stories like this it lights a fire under me to get to hustling- and to turning those dreams into a reality!

The sweet gals at Shades of Gray have a fun treat for y'all too: 20% off your purchase with code "GENTRY20"! With price points all under $50- looking chic has never been more affordable ;) I know my cart is already bursting with fun finds!










Tank: c/o Shades of Gray Boutique (get 20% off with code "GENTRY20") || Shorts: J. Crew Factory || Clutch: old, love this one! || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Zenzii Jewelry || Apple Watch with this band

Have a wonderful weekend y'all!

Thank you to Shades of Gray Boutique via Icon for sponsoring today's post! I'm so thankful to work with brands that I truly love and who make Girl Meets Bow possible. As always, all thoughts, opinions & cheesy jokes are my own!


27 comments

  1. Such a cute top and I love the bright pink clutch paired with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to have this tank! This is adorable and I love the straps!
    x
    Missy
    http://popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great colors for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is too cute! I'm loving the pink and navy together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this top is the absolute cutest, I need it in my closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is adorable! I need it in my closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    Amazing look !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute! Have fun at the Lady Antebellum concert!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this top and of course I really love your accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed seeing your pictures from the concert on Facebook- so fun! Loving the colors of this outfit. :-)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is just the cutest - love the mix of stripes & florals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buying that top right now!! Such a cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is the cutest! I love the combination of florals and stripes!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This look is too cute! Loving all the pink!

    -Kat
    http://www.katwalksf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is so cute! I love the fun pop of color

    - xo, Azanique | www.lotsofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the print mixing! you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tank is so great with all the details! The built-in pattern mixing is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  18. super cute top, and I am loving the pop of pink with your clutch!

    xoxo,
    Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute top! Thanks for the code!! ❤️ xo, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so cute in this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That top is so pretty and colorful! Love the bright pink!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so stinkin cute!! I absolutely adore this top on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you had a wonderful weekend- that top is DARLING!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this top! It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)